Image Map

Friday, October 14, 2011

Need a Co-Owner Gallery For a Shot time!

I Really Need Some help to put all Maria's Photos in our Gallery! & I Think Co-Owner to help me! (Only on WWE Photos)
If You want to be a Co-Owner Send to me an Email at MariaKanellis-fan@live.com or DM me at  With the Following
Your Name :
Your Email : 
Your Twitter (If You have one) :
Why You want to help Us! : 
Do You know How to Upload Photos?
Which Days You will Work at (eg every Sunday & Monday)
What Do You want to Upload With Maria's WWE Photoshoots or WWE Matches! "It will be better if you work at the Both"
If you want to work at WWE Matches You will Upload everyday a Year!
Do You want More Work "Tell Us We will give You!"
.....................................................................
If You want to be a Co-Owner You will be For the short time...(Till You ends your Work) & You will only Work in the WWE photos "Of Maria"
Please Don't be Careless on the Work! 
Thanks for helping me!

No comments:

Post a Comment