Image Map

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Happy Halloween Part 2!!

Hello everyone NOW we Start in our Project Part 2!
So...If You want to Wish Maria a "Happy Halloween" Email Me at MariaKanellis-fan@live.com or DM me on My Twitter! 
You have only 18 hours left! For That So What are You Waiting For!?
Your Name :
From Where are You?
Your Email :
Your Message  Wish : 
............................................
People Wishes!! 
Name :  Alicia
From Where are You : French
Your Message Wish : wish to Maria happy Halloween she's one of my favorites Divas she's perfect she's beautiful she's awesome Diva Ever i hop Maria's Universe can see new dress of Maria we will support her all life my name is  Aliciai   my twitter is (@_KellyIsMyLife_) and (@DesignStudioWeb) love you Maria and i will support and love you in all my life #FrenchSupport <3 :)
..................................................
Name: Mary & ema
Country: Bahrain
Your Message Wish :  wish Maria a happy Halloween!! :) Enjoy your day! :)
.......................................
Name : Maria 
Country : Spain 
Your Message Wish : love Maria and i want say to her you are mean to me my life love ya xoxo
happy halloween Maria 

.........................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment